All Prime4 Care carers and nurses are highly qualified and experienced. They are also thoroughly DBS checked to give you added piece of mind.
Our domiciliary care worker can provide care services for adults in their own home. The services can be tailored to the level of support and assistance that the individual requires.
Our support workers can provide help for people with learning disabilities in residential settings. Our experienced staff will provide care and assistance based on the individuals abilities and needs
Live in Care
We offer the facility to support people who may require 24 hour care in either their home or care home. Our care will provide the dignity and respect for individuals who require extra assistance.
Our Support Objectives
Prime4 Care Ltd aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to their optimal state of health and well-being
- Treat all people supported by us and all the people who work here with respect at all times
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here, and all service users
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all service users
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all service users
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of all service users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times
- Recognise the individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the need of service users and staff
Contact us to discuss you care requirements